This seminar provides a deeper understanding of natural, holistic approaches to healing the digestive system and therefore many digestive issues such as: Heart burn, celiac disease, irritable bowel disease, constipation and others. Poor digestion can also set up an immune response leading to allergies and inflammatory conditions.
- Digestion: the key to health
- HCL/Low Stomach Acid
- Gut Flora/Bacterial Overgrowth
- Heartburn/Dietary Changes
- Ulcers/Herbal Treatments
- Liver and Remedies
- Pancreas Role/Pancreatitis
- Small Intestines – Bacterial Overgrowth and Remedies
- Intestinal Disorders and Remedies (Chrohn’s, Celiac, IBS, Colitis, Diverticulitis)
- Colon: Constipation and Remedies
Many allergic symptoms are dismissed and therefore ignored. This seminar explains the causes of allergies, how to recognize allergies without medical tests and how to achieve optimal, if not complete recovery, from allergy symptoms. We have also included a practical hypoallergenic cooking workshop.
- Alternative treatments: understanding of health and well–being.
- Body chemistry
- Food addiction
Body toxins are one of the main causes of most diseases. To restore your body’s healing power, natural detoxification treatments should be the first step before you do anything else. The three important steps to regain optimal health includes: Remove, Restore, and Rejuvenate. This workshop gives you direct experience in creating your own detox program, paying particular attention to your specific needs, including: menu plans, whole food supplements, remedies, exercise and breathing techniques. Using these tools, you can improve digestion, vitality, reduce inflammation and support your nervous system. It also offers practical tools for the prevention of illness and aging.
- Toxins/Detox Planning
- Elimination Organs: Colon, Liver/Gallbladder, Kidney, Lung, Lymphatic System/Skin
- Detox Diet – pre and post detox diet plan
- Physical detoxes – exercise, rebounding, massage, baths, skin brushing, breathing, castor oil packs, cold water showers/immersion etc.
- Detox remedies
This course will focus on important macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients, as well as food combinations that can totally replace synthetic supplement like vitamins and minerals.
- Roles and types of proteins, fats, sugar and carbohydrates
- Best sources of macro-nutrients
- Top vitamins and minerals of a healthy diet, including their food sources as well as best supplements
- Alkaline vs. Acidic Foods
- How to achieve optimal nutrient absorption based on food science
This course will focus on how our hormonal system works, estrogen dominance, and weight loss.
- Female Reproductive Hormones
- Liver/Colon Connection
- Estrogen Dominance & Causes
- Estrogen & Breast Cancer
- Phyto-estrogenic Herbs
- Hormonal Balance Plan
- Synthetic Hormones
- Thyroid Hormones & Weight Loss
- Estrogen detox program
This practical course is intended to teach you about the role of water in the human body and how water can transform your health for the better.
- Water Facts & Contaminants
- Filtration Methods
- How you can clean water without filters
- Types of Water
- Healing Hydrotherapy & Baths
- Making Mineral Water at home
- Silver Water, Holy Water, Crystals
- Water Conservation
This practical course is a great way to start you on your path to a healthier way of eating. You will learn how to prepare wholesome everyday food and organize your kitchen. Conventional methods of cooking can result in a 50%-80% loss of the nutrients in food. You will learn how to cook while preserving most nutrients and great flavor in less than 10 minutes of cooking. The course will provide tools for creating recipes according to food science that are highly nutritious and easy to prepare.
- Information relating to important nutrients including how they promote health.
- Cooking without heating oils
- Guide to spices and herbs that increase energy, support digestion and proper elimination.
This is a lengthy class that will span over two days due to the extensive content. We will share our knowledge and passion for natural remedies which has been collected over 25 years. These natural remedies have helped us, our families and clients to get and stay healthy numerous times. This seminar will help you choose the remedies best suited for your individual needs in order to build your health. You will also learn about powerful remedies found in your kitchen that can reduce pain, cold symptoms, treat skin problems, and much more. The homemade remedy workshop will teach you how to make many of your own whole food supplements such as herbal cleansing supplements, fiber, protein mixes, high absorbable calcium, vitamins and other nutrients. These will be more potent and affordable compared to buying them in the retail world.
Topics covered (Natural Remedies):
- Basic concept of herbal science
- Herbs for Digestive Health, skin disorders and colds
- How to choose the right herb
- Ancient techniques of making herbal remedies
- Homeopathic Remedies
- Vibrational Remedies
This course will briefly explain how the immune system works, how to strengthen it naturally, information everyone should know about antibiotics, and how to treat and prevent immune system conditions using what nature has provided. We will also discuss cancer prevention which includes nutritional and herbal therapy.
- Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria & Antibiotics
- Immune System Function – Antigens & Antibodies
- Fevers: Natural Treatments and Protocol
- Why We Get Sick
- How Bacteria Become Resistant
- Signs & Factors of a Weak Immune System
- How to Strengthen the Immune System
The Cardiovascular system is vitally responsible for just about everything that gives your body life. The foods you eat and your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart. You will learn preventive measures with respect to how to reduce your chances of getting heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease (CD) statistics
- Types of Cardiovascular conditions
- Causes of CD
- All about Cholesterol
- The Cholesterol Myth
- Cardiovascular Disease prevention
- Solutions for some conditions
Good mental health is a necessity if you want to live a complete and full life and good nutrition is the foundation of physical and mental health. Nutrient deficiencies may cause mental and behavioral disorders. Because so many people ignore their mental health concerns until the last minute, many diagnosis go on undetected until it is too late. Learn how to prevent and live free of depression, anxiety, excessive stress, worry, and other psychological problems.
Peace of mind is a natural condition, and is available to everyone.
- Depression & Causes
- Solutions: Physical and Natural Remedies
- Anxiety, Allergies, ADHD
- Autism, Causes & Therapies
A healthy lifestyle is not only about strict dietary limitations and exercise. This seminar will give you lots of information that speaks to the importance of work/life balance and will guide you in developing and implementing healthy habits into your daily routine.
- Strategies to disease prevention
- Natural skin and hair care
- Natural cleaning products
This seminar teaches you how to learn to deal with the fear of being diagnosed with cancer while empowering you to take responsibility for your health. The program encourages and motivates you to develop a healthy lifestyle that can be incorporated into your daily routine reducing your risk of certain kinds of cancers. It also includes supportive natural treatments that have been successful for some cancer patients.
- Cancer Statistics
- Causes of Cancer
- Holistic Methods of Cancer Prevention (nutritional components, natural remedies, emotions and the healing power of the mind)
- Radiation, Mammograms
- Detoxification, Diet, Supplements, Stress
- Cancer links (Obesity, Hormonal Issues)
- Supportive Treatments (inspired stories of those who have beat cancer)
- Cancer Screening
Your diet, physical activity and lifestyle all affect the skeletal system. This seminar teaches you how to improve your posture with simple methods.
Other common conditions that affect the skeletal system and topics include:
- Water Facts & Contaminants
- Reasons for the Importance of Good Posture
- Signs of Spine Misalignment
- How to Keep the Spine Aligned
- Exercises that Hurt the Spine, Alternatives
- The Calcium Mystery